Congenital Talipes Equinovarus
Links to Global Relief Projects Helping Children with Clubfoot
- CBM – Each year, more than 200,000 disabled people receive help and hope through CBM’s ministry. You can also sponsor a child’s treatment.
- One4Another International – children in Uganda
- Ponseti International Association
- Global Clubfoot Initiative
- CURE International – CURE has announced a partnership with the International Ponseti Association based at the University of Iowa to standardize training and treatment protocols using the Ponseti Method. The goal is to CURE clubfoot worldwide! You can make a donation through their web site.
- Miracle Feet will make sure your braces reach needy children at our partner clinics all over the world that provide free treatment for low income children and other miraclefeet partner clinics.
- Healing Hands for Haiti
- Heal the Nations
- The Ruth Paz Foundation – helps children from Honduras suffering from orthopaedic problems, heart conditions, congenital birth defects and burns by sending them to the U.S. for medical treatment that is not normally available to poverty stricken people.
- Social Assistance Programs for Vietnam
- CHAI – The Catholic Health Association of India, has member institutions spread all over India and operate mostly in remote areas catering to the health needs of the poor and the marginalized. In collaboration with Cure International, CHAI is providing clubfoot treatment using the Ponseti method.
Links to Information & Support for Parents
Links to Medical Information about Clubfoot
- OddShoeFinder.com The site allows people with mismatched feet to buy and sell their unused shoes left over from buying two pairs at a time.
- Facebook U.S. clubfoot shoe exchange – The mission of the Clubfoot Shoe Exchange is to connect U.S. parents of children with clubfeet in order to exchange free, used shoes for the Ponseti method of treatment.
- A Parents’ Guide to Clubfoot and its treatment using the Ponseti Method from the Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation – To download a pdf copy to your computer, click here