- Why isn’t your nose 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot
- Why couldn’t the two feet get along?
Because they both thought they were right.
- What do you call a dinosaur that has a sore foot?
An Ankle-oh-sore-is (Ankylosaurus)
- What is the last thing you take off before you go to bed?
Your feet off the floor.
- What has four legs but no feet?
- What do you call a dinosaur with stinky feet?
- What has 50 legs but can’t walk?
25 pairs of pants
- Why did the silly kid put T.G.I.F. on his shoes?
Toes Go In First
- What lies on the ground, 100 feet up in the air?
A centipede lying on it’s back
- What would you get if you crossed a centipede with a parrot?
- Who always goes to bed with his shoes on?
- How did the bubblegum cross the road?
It was stuck to the bottom of the chicken’s foot.
- What is the fastest way to go to the moon?
Tickle the bottom of an elephant’s foot!
- Why don’t centipedes play football?
By the time they get their shoes on, the game is over.
- What type of hat does a leg wear?
A knee cap.
- Why did they call the new dance “The Elevator”?
It has no steps.
- How do you trip the light fantastic?
Stick out your foot
- What did one knee bone say to the other knee bone?
“Let’s get out of this joint.”
- What did one shoe say to the other shoe?
I’ll run ahead and see what’s underfoot.
- What kind of shoes do lazy people wear?
- What did the horsefly say to the blacksmith?
- What do you get when you play the piano with your feet?
- Why did the elephant walk around in white gym socks?
He couldn’t find his sneakers
- What are a plumbers favourite type of shoes?
- What kind of shoes does a plumber hate?
- If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do astronauts get?
- Why did the monster knit himself three socks?
To keep his three feet warm.
- Why did the hippo wear red rain boots?
Because she couldn’t find her yellow ones.
- What’s white, has four feet and a trunk?
A mouse going on vacation
- What’s brown, has four feet, and a trunk?
A sun-tanned mouse coming home from vacation.
- What do you have if your head is hot, one foot is cold, and you see spots before your eyes?
A polka-dotted sock over your head.
- Why did the elephant paint his toenails red?
So he could hide in the cherry tree.
- Why does an elephant wear sneakers?
So that he can sneak up on mice
- What has 12 feet and sticks on ice?
A hockey team
- What does a shoemaker use to repair shoes?
- How did the Queen find her son on the beach
She followed his foot prince (prints).
- What kind of vehicle did the pediatrist (foot doctor) drive?
A toe truck
- Why couldn’t the hikers cross the footbridge?
It had fallen arches
- What was the foot surgeon’s favorite Olympic event?
- Why didn’t the Mother like her kid’s foot jokes?
They were too corny.
- What is the foot capital of Canada?
- Why did the Opera singer only sing songs about feet?
She was an all-toe singer (Alto).
- What has 16 feet, is covered in green hair, and loves peanut butter sandwiches?
I don’t know either but it’s eating your lunch.
- What do you call the Super bowl victory dance?
The Foot Ball
- Did you hear the joke about the gym sock?
You don’t want to. It stinks.